Dear readers,
How are you doing today? I hope you're having a nice daaay!
(In case you're not having a good day, just remember God has a weird sense of humor! I always think that when I'm having bad days - seriously I can't believe my bad luck on such days Lol! Looking back to them usually makes me smile. Like what are the odds that those things happen right there on that moment. Unbelievable, unbelievable! Lol!)
Now today I want to tell you a little about this moisturizer I've been using and I think it's a must have if you have sensitive skin like me. It's Avène's Cicalfate Repair Cream! Honestly I haven't used anything from avène before, so I didn't know what to expect. I saw it on a drugstore and decided to try. Now I'm amazed and I have to say it was a good surprise!!!
And here it is:
I think it has a good size, comes a good amount of cream. I've been using it once a day almost everyday for like 2 months now, so I think it can last for 3-4 months. Which is very, very good!
Avène Cicalfate claims to purify and to sooth irritated skin rapidly (that's why I bought it! *laughs* At that time cold dry air was really bad to my skin) and it has anti-bacterial agents that encourage healing process (very important!). It's also fragrance-free and paraben-free - yey!!! It has done wonders for my skin! When my complexion was a mess, I used to apply this in the morning and before going to bed. And that's it! Just twice a day, and my complexion became clearer and stronger and smoother. I must say that this one has a thick texture, I mean it sinks on partched skins areas and really does what it's supposed to! But at least for me, once my complexion got better I started feeling my skin getting a little oily, so I changed my skincare routine: I'm applying Avène Cicalfate only at night. Luckily it's working very well! It keeps my skin healthy and glowing!!! - Totally recommend it!
I'd rate Avène Cicalfate a ... 10! Yes! It's a life saver!^-^ Whenever your skin is damaged, you can definitely count on this one! It is that good!
That's it for this review! Now I'm looking for a lighter moisturizer one with hyaluronic acid - which is great for normal to dry skin types. One I can use on daily basis, by the morning before bb creme/ foundation. When I find some of those I'll be testing them and most important: letting you know all about it! (:
Thank you for stopping by!!!
(..and let's keep on fighting!)
Disclaimer: I'm not sponsored. This review exposes my true and personal opinion, based on my own skin type and skincare routine. All images are of my own authority.

No comments:
Post a Comment